Conceptually similar to PCA, correspondence analysis a method is designed for discovering associations in categorical rather than continuous data.
Discover the informative 2D-plots for efficient data mapping.
- Introduction: Historical Note, Context of Use, Objective, Terminology
- Classical Analysis of Categorical Data with the Chi-Square Test & Limitations
- Simple Correspondence Analysis (SCA): Principle & Interpretation
- Multiple Correspondence Analysis (MCA) : Principle & Interpretation
- Implementation in Software Packages
- To understand the context of use for correspondence analysis
- To understand what the underlying principle of the technique is
- To understand the limitations of the classical categorical data analysis approach
- To run simple and multiple correspondence analysis
- To interpret statistical software output
Recommended Duration: 1 day(s)